The Test Maturity Model integration (TMMi®) is the de facto International Standard to assess and improve test maturity.
The framework focuses on defect prevention - not detection - so that your software is of a higher quality from the very beginning. The framework is gaining in popularity in the United States - and already is in greater use in Europe. Why? Here are just a few of the benefits of TMMi:
- Improved schedule performance
- Improved understanding of testing-related costs
- Ability to identify errors in production
- Ability to identify and prioritize cost-effective improvements
- Analysis of test-related quality processes
On August 19th, Tom Cagley will be hosting a webinar to provide those interested with more information about TMMi. He will give an overview of the framework and explain how it leads to better testing. If you're interested in learning more about our TMMi services before the webinar, more information is available here.