We're huge proponents of Agile at DCG. No, not because it's trendy right now. It's because we've seen the value it provides for our clients time and time again.
Of course, there are a number of barriers to an effective Agile implementation - and not all organizations suffer from the same issues. To that end, we offer a range of Agile services and solutions to meet the needs of a organization looking to implement its first Agile program, the needs of an advanced Agile team who needs to fine-tune its implementation, or the needs of a team who simply requires a training class.
Our Agile Solutions include:
- Agile Estimation: Develop a process to estimate your Agile projects.
- Agile Project JumpStart: Implement a structured approach to quickly address the introduction of Agile in a competitive software offering.
- Agile Project Reboot: Apply Agile techniques to rescue failing projects before it’s too late.
- Agile Readiness Review: Establish a plan for a successful Agile implementation.
Our Agile Advisory Services include:
- Executive Coaching Sessions: One-on-one coaching focused on the roles of IT and business in Agile projects.
- Agile Team Coaching: An intensive team tune-up with an on-site Agile coach.
- Mindset Review: A review to gauge if Agile is a fad or commitment within your organization.
Our Agile training courses include:
- Agile Estimation: Understand the principles and methods of estimating in an Agile environment.
- Agile Practical Techniques: Foster an understanding of Agile techniques.
And we can't forget about organizations who need assistance in scaling Agile. For that we offer a SAFe solution, as well as training classes:
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Readiness Review: Evaluate your organization to establish a plan for a successful Agile implementation.
There really is something for everyone - there's no need to abandon your challenged Agile program or to put off implementing Agile. Our team includes certified Scrum Masters and certified SAFe Program Consultants, and we can help you successfully navigate the waters of Agile, so that you too can truly reap its benefits.